St. Vincent’s PPE and Charitable Donations
Thank you for your generosity and offers to donate personal protective equipment (PPE), or to provide charitable donations. Keeping colleagues, patients and families safe is critical during these unprecedented times.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused international shortages of critical PPE. Hartford HealthCare is accepting donations, including the following items:
- Disposable head covers
- Disposable Gowns
- Disposable Gloves
- N95 respirator face masks
- Disposable face masks
- Hand sanitizer (must have at least 62% alcohol content)
- Disinfectant wipes and liquids (should be registered with EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 – see https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2)
- Please bring donated items in original, unopened packaging.
We are willing to accept homemade masks as well!
When starting this project, please consider:
Have you been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
Do you have fever, cough or shortness of breath?
If you are able to answer “NO” to both questions, then proceed with making masks.
If you answer “YES” to either or both questions, please do not make masks. If you are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath and have a concern that you may have COVID-19 please call your primary care provider for a risk assessment.
- Click here for our general guidance for those who wish to participate and help by sewing masks for donation.
Please email us at COVIDDonations@HHCHealth.org to contact our staff to coordinate drop off times. Hartford HealthCare colleagues who would like to coordinate third party donations may use this email as well.
- Bin outside of Tomasetti Architects, 27 Cricket Lane, Wilton, CT 06897